Are You Ready for the 4th Quarter?
Don’t let this 4th quarter end with the possibility of not meeting your Small Business Contracting goals. That’s why it’s essential for an organization to have a qualified Small Businesses that can respond to a requirement effectively and quickly. Our company, One Federal Solution (OFS), will provide you with the experience and expertise you desire as your contracting needs increase.
OFS is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), SBA Certified 8(a) and Small Disadvantaged Business specializing in providing the Federal Government with outstanding services in the areas of project management, consulting and personnel staffing in the disciplines of Information Technology, Healthcare Services, Integrated Logistics and Construction Support.
Some of the services we can provide include the following:
- Staff Augmentation Services
- Program Management (PMP Certified Professionals)
- Microsoft Share Point Administration and Development
- Application Development
- Help Desk Support Service
- BMC Remedy Development
- Records Management (including FOIA support services)
- Service Level Management
- Logistical Support
- Data Validation Services
- HealthCare Management
- Administrative Support Services
- Asset Management
- Document Destruction
- Facilities Support Services
- Inventory Management
- Warehouse Operations and Management
- System Capacity Upgrades
- Ventilation Systems
- Medical Gas Systems
- Construction Project Management
With OFS, your organization can celebrate the success of submitting top-quality requirement responses every time, and completing the winning contract on time and within the proposed budget.
We have the following Contract Vehicles ready to assist the Government:
- Certified SBA 8(a) Participant
- GSA IT-70 Schedule
- Certified Small Disadvantaged Business
- Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business
- Navy SeaPort-e Prime Contract Holder
- Top Secret Facility Clearance
Let One Federal Solution assist you in meeting your Small Business requirements and objectives. For additional information, please contact Joel Alexander at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also reach us at 301-861-3099 (office).