FAA eFAST (prime contractor) awardee
eFAST is the Federal Aviation Administration’s (FAA’s) preferred acquisition vehicle for fulfilling small business goals.
eFAST is a multi-year Master Ordering Agreement program offering a wide array of labor categories with fixed ceiling rates.
While eFAST is an agency-wide acquisition vehicle, it can also be used by other Federal agencies when in the best interest of the government. The vehicle offers multiple contract terms, including Fixed-Price, Cost Reimbursable, Time-and-Materials, and Labor Hour.
DFC was awarded the Computer/Information Systems Development (CSD) Functional Areas under eFAST. The contract highlights are below:
- FAA’s preferred acquisition vehicle
- Satisfies Small Business requirements
- Multiple contract types with performance-based solutions available
- Streamlined procurement lead times
- One-stop shopping: Full Service Procurement Services
- Adherence to acquisition excellence
- Access to trusted and reliable small business industry partners
- Dedication to customer support and satisfaction
- Proven performance track record
- Low fee-for-service: 3 percent
OFS is ready to provide you with the services you need to be succesful by using eFAST as your vehicle of choice.